Intro to Leading Traditional Climbing - Snowdonia
Time & Location
About the Event
On this 2 day course, we will look at the following:
- Placing and removing traditional gear
- Anchor building
- Placing and clipping gear enroute
- The safest way to lead belay, as well as how to belay from above
- Key tips on dismantling belays (and not leaving anything behind)
- Rope techniques and belay stance management (To reduce those rope tangles!)
The course is based in Snowdonia, North Wales.
The crag that we go to will depend on the weather and what skills we are covering on the course.
If you have any questions, get in touch using the Contact Form, or by email or phone (All of these details can be found at the bottom of the website page)
- Intro to Leading - 24/07£120£1200£0