Multipitch Rock Climbing - 2 days - Snowdonia
Come out and enjoy 2 days of multipitch climbing on some of North Wale's best crags! Any ability welcome.
Time & Location
13 Aug, 09:00 BST – 14 Aug, 16:00 BST
Capel Curig, Capel Curig, Betws-y-Coed LL24, UK
About the Event
On this 2 day course, we will look at the following:
- Leading and/or seconding trad climbing
- Key tips on placing and removing Trad gear
- The safest way to lead belay, as well as how to belay from above
- Key tips on dismantling belays (and not leaving anything behind)
- The new skills needed as you move from Single to Multi Pitch Rock climbing
- Rope techniques and belay stance management (To reduce those rope tangles!)
- Some simple self rescue techniques
- Any topic of your choice (let me know prior to the course if you have specific things you would like to learn or work on)
The course is based in Snowdonia, North Wales.
The crag that we go to will depend on the weather and what skills we are covering on the course.
If you have any questions, get in touch using the Contact Form, or by email or phone (All of these details can be found at the bottom of the website page)
Multipitch Climbing - 13/08