Women's Climbing Course - 1 day - Learn to Lead Indoors, KENDAL!
Time & Location
About the Event
This Women's Climbing Course is part of a series of events run by Alice Kerr Mountaineering that aim to get more women climbing.
This course will be run at the Lakeland Climbing Centre, Kendal, between 10am and 4pm.
All courses are run by me, Alice, and my aim is to run an accessible and friendly course, welcoming all abilities and expereince levels. The Women's courses have been hugley popular this year and provide a great way to meet other female climbers.
Climbing will be interspered with Coffee breaks and chats about how to access climbing, outdoor climbing and breaking barriers that can feel impenetrable in the climbing world.
This Course covers:
- Climbing technique
- Recap of tying in
- Recap of belaying and best practise
- All skills needed to Lead Climb indoors.
- Headgame! Confidence and competance boosts
- Making the most of an Indoor Wall
- Grades, routes and how to pick what to do.
- Plans to keep improving :)
All abilites are welcome! It doesnt matter if you are a complete novice or have already done some climbing.
Get in touch if you have any questions.
- WCC, Indoor, 25th Oct£45£450£0