Women's Climbing Course - 1 day - Learn to Lead Indoors, Snowdonia
Time & Location
About the Event
This Women's Climbing Course is part of a series of events run by Alice Kerr Mountaineering that aim to get more women climbing.
This course will be run at the Beacon Climbing Centre, Caenarfon, between 10am and 5pm.
All courses are run by me, Alice, and my aim is to run an accessible and friendly course, welcoming all abilities and expereince levels. The Women's courses have been hugley popular this year and provide a great way to meet other female climbers.
This Course covers:
- Climbing technique
- Recap of tying in
- Recap of belaying and best practise
- All skills needed to Lead Climb indoors.
- Headgame! Confidence and competance boosts
- Making the most of an Indoor Wall
- Grades, routes and how to pick what to do.
- Plans to keep improving :)
All abilites are welcome!
Get in touch if you have any questions.
- WCC, Indoor, 17th October£45£450£0